As the owners and operators of the Hard Dog Race website, we provide the opportunity for every user to write comments to the news and posts. We accept differences in opinions and approve of constructive debate.
However, we uphold our right to delete user-submitted content that is derogatory toward the racers or dogs, or are offensive in general.
The basic function of moderation is to provide the possibility of continuous, cultured discussion, therefore we will immediately delete any comment
- whose content is unlawful or conflicts with ethical rules;
- which expresses political opinion of any kind;
- which interferes with the rights of an individual;
- whose tone is inappropriate for the website;
- which contains offensive links, expressions or imagery;
- which derails the topic;
- which is irreconcilable with our principles and the goals of the website.
Moderation is subjective. We will monitor, and if necessary, remove the comments, therefore we kindly ask everyone to think over the wording and content of what they are about to write down carefully.